Wedding season is here and what a better way to use our Silhouette Cameo than for all those wedding cards. Today I am dusting off the cameo and getting to work using a card that can be bought directly from the Silhouette Studio. Combining this cutting file with a beautiful and easy water color background, the effect gives this card an elegant feel.
The color was inspired by the bride’s color scheme of teal and pink. This card can also be easily given for a bridal shower too!
Let’s get started.
1. Purchase & download”Wedding Dress Card” by Angela Angelova from the Silhouette Studio.
2. Place card stock on cutting mat and press “start”
3. After the machine is done cutting remove card from mat and remove all extra trimmings.
4. Trim water color paper to fit the back of the card. In this case my card was 5 in. X 5 in.
5. Water color card using 2-3 colors and let dry (Or dry with heat embosser)
6. Glue water colored paper behind the card using foam adhesives.
7. Place Want 2 Scrap bling on flowers.
8. Place American Crafts ribbon and tie a bow on the top of the card.
Beautiful and classy! This is one of my favorite cards so far, and cannot wait to give this to the bride.
Products used for this card:
Cutting file “Wedding Dress Card” by Angela Angelova
Want 2 Scrap Bling
Water color paper
1 8×11 sheet of card stock
American Crafts Primo Ribbon
Thanks and Happy Scrappin’!