Heartfelt Creations has done it again, by creating a new collection of baby inspired paper, stamps and die sets in the Sweet Lullaby Collection. This is a great set to add to the craft room, as new baby gifts, tags and cards are needed year round.
Today I am working with an intricate card using several items from the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Collection, Ranger Archival Ink, and Spectrum Noir markers.
Let’ get started.
1. Select 2 sheets from your Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Collection paper pack and trim (1) 5.25 in x 4 in. to be the background of card.
2. Stamp Heartfelt Creations “Precious Lullaby PreCut Set”with Ranger Archival ink onto a alcohol marker paper.
3. Begin coloring stamped image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
4. Once stamp imagine coloring is done, proceed to trim and mat on cardstock. Leaving about .25 inch of cardstock exposed.
5. With second sheet of Sweet Lullaby Collection paper, cut two paper ribbons .75 inch wide by 2 inches long.
6. Glue paper ribbons on back of the stamped image, slightly overlapping.
7. Place 2 enamel dots on each corner, and garnish with 2 buttons glued with glue dots.
This card is beautiful and the stamps created by Heartfelt Creations have some incredible detail. I cannot wait to continue playing with these gorgeous stamps.
Here is a step-by-step video on this card, including how to color this image!
Products used for this project:
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Collection 12×12 paper pack
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Collection – Precious Lullaby Pre-Cut Set
Ranger Archival Ink
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers in Pastels and Lights
2 sheets of card stock
Thanks and Happy Scrappin’!