Okay Ladies and Gents, We have put together our top 10 list of Spellbinders Nestabilities according to popular demand! I’m sure that many of you won’t be surprised by some of these as you probably had to have them in your stash already! I mean, there are some things you just can’t do without!
First of all I want to give you a heads up on what the Nestabilities can be used for/with. They can be used for Greeting cards, Scrapbook Layouts, Embellishments, Jewelry, Layered Effects, Photo Mats, Frames, Altered Art, Cake Decorations, and anything else that you can think of!
It can be used with crafting materials such as Polymer Clay, perter metal, precious metal clay, liquid polymer, craft wax, balsa wood, putty, fondant, felt, fabric (use an iron on interfacing for stabilization), inks, chalks, markers watercolor pencils and so much more! They are so versatile.
1.Classic Circles Set- This set was one of the first nesting dies that was released back in 2007 and continues to be the most popular. It si probably because circles are always in high demand because of their versatility. This set contains S4-114 Standard Circle, Large (7 dies), S4-116 Standard Circle, Small (7 dies), S4-124 Classic Scalloped Circle, Large (6 dies) and S4-125 Classic Scalloped Circle, Small (6 dies).
2. Classic Ovals Set-This set is a close second in popularity. These sets are a great value! This die set contains: S4-110 Classic Oval, Large (5 dies), S4-111 Classic Scalloped Oval, Large (5 dies), S4-112 Classic Oval, Small (5 dies) S4-113 Classic Scalloped Oval, Small (5 dies) for a total of 20 dies! Whoo-hoo!
3. Labels One-This is a square bracket with the largest die measuring 4″x4″ and decreasing by 1/2″ increments until you get to the smallest square measuring 1.5″x1.5″.
4. Labels Eight-Similar in style to the popular Labels One Die Template, but in a larger rectangle style with rounded corners and delicate points.
5. Labels Ten-The difference in this die is that it comes from the Mega collection, meaning it is quite a bit larger for those bigger scrapbook page layouts.
6. Lacey Circles-Coordinating with Standard Circles Nestabilities, these Decorative Elements Nestabilities feature a scalloped edge with a half circle cut out of each scallop. The cuts create the look of delicate lace.
7. Labels Fourteen-A rounded rectangle shape with inverted corners and bracket sites, it is an elegant label, perfect for, but not limited to, more formal projects.
8. Lacey Squares-Coordinating with Classic Squares Large Nestabilities, these Decorative Elements Nestabilities feature a scalloped edge with a half circle cut out of each scallop. The cuts create the look of delicate lace.
9. Labels Sixteen- Inverted corners, bold points and deep curves in a square shape.
10. Labels Seventeen-A five inch long rectangular shaped Nestabilities Label featuring rounded corners and smooth curves.
There you have it! I can’t even tell you my favorite, because I use them all! They were all on my “Have to have” list and I love all of them!
If you own a Grand Calibur, you will for sure want to collect the Grand Nestabilities that Coordinate with some of the regular size Nestabilities, especially if you are a scrapbooker! The possibilities are endless if you use your imagination!
Have a great weekend! See you next week!
Thanks and Happy Scrappin’!